This article will help you create a blog site on your own. This will teach you how to start a money-making blog for a few dollars a month! A free blog or website with WordPress is not as complicated as anyone wants you to believe. In fact, it depends on the platform you use to do it. Personally, I recommend WordPress because it is the best platform in the world to easily create a WordPress blog.
How do you get a blogger moving forward?
No worries, in this guide I will show you all the steps Place and La configuration is not all in your WordPress blog, I suggest you choose a domain name, find the best WordPress theme and add features using WordPress website plugins. These plugins will allow you to attract more visitors, make their prospects easier and monetize your blog.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a CMS by Money, a content management system that lets you publish text, photo, audio and video files. It’s designed to be easy to use, and that’s the case. It doesn’t matter if you are a new or professional blogger, nor does knowledge coding create a free WordPress blog. no, WordPress is simply the best tool to build your WordPress website.
There are three things you need to do to create a blog site –
A Host for Your Blog Site – I chose Bluehost because it is the most trusted and widely accepted webhost hosting provider
A domain name – A domain is an introduction to your blog site on the Internet. Just as my website domain name is www.bestwaytodoit.com, you also have to choose a domain for your own blog site.
The best part is the Bluehost Basic Plan domain is free for one year.
A Content Management System (CMS) – WordPress is the most popular in the world and CMS is easy to use to create a website or blog. It is said that about 70% of websites and blogs are created on the WordPress platform. Even the Y website is created with the help of WordPress. With blue hosts you get WordPress for free. Setting up an account on WordPress is easy using Bluehost.
If you are planning to start a blog in Bluehost and you are interested in learning how to start a blog in WordPress, then proceed to the bottom. Remember, if you sign up for Bluehost for any reason (such as how to set it up, choose a plan, pricing, etc.
Step1. Register your domain name
When starting a WordPress blog on Bluehost, the first thing you need to do is think about what your domain name should be. This can be difficult, and I will give this some serious thought.
Step2. Buy hosting for your blog.
To get the highest price possible to start a blog, then you really need to select the “basic” plan. If you sign up for 36 months it’s only $ 3.75 per month (fully advance) through my link. If you sign up for a 24 month plan, the price is $ 5.95 per month. If you sign up to plan for 12 months, the price is $ 5.95 per month. $ 5.95 is still extremely affordable and a great plan to choose from (especially since you still get a free domain at this price!). If you are unsure about blogging, I will sign up for a 12 month plan as it is still a great price and very affordable for a year of blogging.
Remember, when you sign up for money for 12 months or more, you get a free domain name that saves you money.
The price you pay for blogging is domain privacy protection, which is only $ 0.99 a month. This is so that your contact information is secure.
As mentioned above, you do not need other items sold in Blue host, so any of the extras listed I must check.
Remember, if you sign up using my link, you will get your domain for free if you have purchased your blog hosting plan for 12 months or more.
When you’re ready to create your blog, follow the steps below to purchase your blog hosting.
- Enter on BlueHost and there find “Get Started Now” button.
- Click the package you are interested in.
- Enter your domain name you previously registered, or sign up for a new domain name here.
- Enter all the details about your personal information and payment.
After that you will be asked to put a password. Make sure this information is very important
Step 3. Install WordPress.
Okay, maybe this step has been waiting for you. If you want to get started with Bluehost WordPress Blog then keep reading.
This part is not difficult at all. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog and it’s free.
- When you’re on your cPanel (you’ll find a link to this in your welcome email from Bluehost), click on the image that says “Install One Click” and click.
- Then, click on the WordPress icon on the next page under “Blogs”.
- Installation will begin after clicking the install button.
- Once the installation process, you need to decide which domain you want to install WordPress. Click the dropdown menu on the plan domain you are using.
- Now you can see there “Advanced Options”. Select your username and password for your WordPress website. You should make some safe choices. Don’t use “admin” as your username. For my website, I get every hacker every day and every day and it uses the username I used to hack my name. Instead, create a username that is a combination of different letters, numbers, and any you can use. If you want to check “Automatically create new database for this company”, if you don’t already have one (if you don’t know, you probably won’t).
- Click “Install Now”.
Be sure to save your username and password.
Great! You now have a WordPress blog. You must design and produce high-quality content, of course. good luck!
181 Total Views, 1 Views Today