Travelling is the best way to explore the unexplored parts of any nation. There are different pros and cons of travelling with different mediums but the journey of train is always enjoyable. These journeys are always beautiful. Indian railways are the largest among the world and it has undertaken various measures like introduction of the pantry car to provide food to the people. But this system failed to match the expectation of the people and was not that much appreciated. Later on there were developments and the concept of e-catering came in with which the people can Order Food From Train. This made the things easy as people can travel without the extra bag of food items now and can even get the best quality food from online ordering. The pantry car had various problems like there was no availability of food, the pantry car had limited options and trains had halts after every few stations.
Following are the tips which one must take care of while ordering food online especially when there is no proper network coverage. They are as follows:
- Using apps that function without using internet: in the today’s technological world everything is just a click away. The developers have developed such apps that are able to function even without using the internet. This makes the whole thing of navigation very easy. These food apps are a blessing for the people as they can order food online without using the internet. There are network issues sometimes so people can use such apps that will help in making food available to them.
- Trying to call the e-caterer: one can also place the order with the help of making calls and this is the simplest and the best way to order food. There can be some weak networks that will not support the ordering process but this thing can be made through placing a call. One can call the person directly and then place the order. In case the call disconnects the person there will call back as soon as possible in order to place the order for the meal on the next station.
- Can select cash on delivery mode: one can also select the cash on delivery mode instead of the online payments as the final payment mode. There can be situations sometimes that may lead to the failure of the payment due to weak networks. In such cases cash on delivery is the best option to be selected.
- Calling on the helpline numbers: in case the people have any problem with the train status, halts or any other query then making the call is the best option to be done so that the purpose is achieved. One can directly call them and then the answers to queries can be found.
- Reaching to the service providers via twitter: in this site the people can also voice the queries. This is the most commonly used platform and the people can get immediate response from them in regard to the queries.
So these are the things to be kept in mind while placing order for online food.
226 Total Views, 1 Views Today