PUBG PC Patch 26 Update Is Now Live With New Zima, Snowbike, Flare Gun & More. Yes, there are few interesting new features added in the latest PUBG PC update 26 and here we are going to tell you everything about the new update of PUBG PC Patch 26.
PUBG Update Today [PUBG PC patch 26 ]
After completing the beta version of PUBG PC 26, the corp of PUBG. just released the stable version of PUBG Mobile 26 Update for all PUBG players around the world. Yes, there are some interesting new features added in the latest update of PUBG PC 26 and here we will tell you all about the new update of PUBG PC Patch 26.
- How Do Video Games Affect The Brain Positively?
- [FIX!] Device Not Supported 100% Working Solution! [PUBG Mobile]
PUBG PC Patch 26
The good thing is the long-awaited flare gun that has already been added to the PUBG Mobile version at 0.9.5 for permanent use. And after testing the flare gun in the PC version for a long month, the new flare gun was added to the PUBG PC Patch 26. A new vehicle was also added to the Vikendi map. So, if you want to know what’s new in the latest PUBG PC patch 26 update, let’s look at the detail here:
- The Zima replaces UAZs on Vikendi.
- It won’t have perfect control on Vikendi’s snowy plains, however the 4×4 Zima is much easier to maneuver compared to other vehicles.
- While the Zima is relatively slow, it has high durability making it ideal for combat situations.
- The Snowbike replaces motorbikes on Vikendi.
- What the Snowbike lacks in durability, it makes up for with high speed and great maneuverability.
#3 Flare Gun
- Flare Guns are now available in public matches and can be found as a rare item spawning in the world.
- If you’re lucky enough to find a Flare Gun, fire it directly into the air after the initial blue zone has closed to call in a special care package.
- When firing the Flare Gun inside the current safe zone, you’ll call in a special care package with lots of loot, or an armored UAZ when fired while outside the current safe zone.
- Based on your feedback through our public Flare Gun tests, we’ve made changes to improve the gameplay experience with this item.
- Flare Guns used in the early phase of the game often give a great advantage with little risk, therefore, the Flare Gun will only deliver a care package when used after the first blue zone phase.
- A message will be shown on the UI when a nearby player successfully calls in a special care package with the Flare Gun and an icon indicating the location of the drop will be displayed on the map.
- Calling in an armored UAZ will not display a message on the UI, or be indicated on the map.
- The Flare Gun spawn rate is different on each map.
Vikendi: Survivor Pass
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi will end at 26 Feb 18:00 PST.
- The sale of level-up items (5Lv, 20Lv, 50Lv) will end.
- There will be a grace period to claim any unclaimed rewards once the Survivor Pass ends, up until 12th Mar 18:00 PST.
Survivor Title System Beta Season 2
Season 2 was planned to end in February but has been extended to Mar 19, 2019, PST in order to give more time to allow players more time to hit milestones to receive season rewards.
There have been more bug fixes, gameplay changes, UI/UX changes, replay changes, performance changes, new skin added, and other improvement made in the latest update of PUBG PC patch 26. Have you updated the PUBG PC 26 update? If so, then please share your experience in comments. Let’s know which feature you liked the most or what’s more missing in PUBG PC patch 26 update.
PUBG PC patch 26 update: