Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Bank Exam each year to recruit for numerous public banks. IBPS shortlists deserving candidates for the post of PO (Probationary Officer) for various nationalized banks listed under it. The recruitment is done through CWE (Common Written Examination.
If you are interested in this high paying and respectable Bank PO Exam, fill the application form on the IBPS official website before 28th August 2019.
IBPS PO Hall Ticket Important Dates
The IBPS Schedule for PO recruitment has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The important Dates are:
- The IBPS PO Call Letter for Prelims will be released in October, 7-10 days before the Exam dates.
- IBPS PO Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019.
- The IBPS PO Mains Admit Card will be released on November 2019.
- Mains exam will be conducted on 30th November 2019.
How to download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit card 2019?
Click on the direct link to download your IBPS PO Admit Card for the Prelims exam which will be active once the Admit Card is released. Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the IBPS PO Prelims Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link to download IBPS PO Hall Ticket for Prelims mentioned above.
- Enter the Registration number & Password or Date of Birth.
- View the Exam date & Timings.
- Download the IBPS PO Call letter 2019.
- Cross-check all your information on the Admit Card.
Take at least 2-3 Print outs of the IBPS Call Letter for future reference.
What all is Mentioned on IBPS PO Admit Card?
It is essential to know what information is present on the Call Letter so you can crosscheck all details on your IBPS PO Hall Ticket. Expect the following details to be mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Center Information
- Exam Center Reporting time
- Space for Candidate’s signature
- Instructions for the Exam
What Documents to carry to the Exam Center?
Along with the IBPS PO Hall Ticket, candidates must carry these documents to the Exam Center –
- Voter’s Id card
- Aadhar Card
- Colored photograph as uploaded on the Online Application form.
IBPS PO Exam Day Instructions
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is strict when it comes to discipline at the exam center. Students are advised to complete proper IBPS PO Syllabus before going to exam center. Follow these exam day instructions when you are inside the exam center
Strictly Prohibited Items:
- Pen drives or any kind of storage devices
- Any kind of Bluetooth devices/chargers/microphone/pager/earphones etc
- Books/handbags/caps etc.
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work is provided in the exam lab
- Paper Chits
- Mobile Phones/goggles/badge etc.
- Camera or any other electrical device
Avoid carrying these things:
- expensive jewelry like mangal sutra, earrings, brooch, etc. (Candidate’s own risk)
- Any food item or eatables or drinks etc
- Wrist Watches
- Gold items like chains, rings, bracelets, etc.
What is the Selection Process for IBPS PO?
Candidates have to go through these steps to be eligible for the Provisional Allotment in public banks.
- IBPS PO Preliminary Exam – This is a Qualifying Exam. The marks scored in the prelims exam is not considered in the final selection. It is conducted in 1 Hour and has 100 questions for 1 mark each.
- IBPS PO Mains Exam – The Mains Exam is conducted for 3 Hours & 30 Minutes & the maximum number of marks in mains is 225.
- Interview- Face to face Interview is the last step in the IBPS Bank PO Recruitment. Selected Candidates are given provisional allotment in one of the affiliated banks who will then provide the joining details and induction formalities.
*IBPS issues Call Letter separately for all 3 stages.