Know Best Credit Card for daily life
Credit cards are gaining popularity in India as it not only provides various rewards and lucrative offers but also allows you to increase your CIBIL scores. Due to this reason, more people are opting for credit cards to make payments offline or online instead of cash or debit cards.
Having said this, we know that even the best things have their merits and demerits. One of the biggest drawbacks of credit cards is the high annual fee. However, there are a few credit cards that come with a low annual fee, allowing you to meet your various lifestyle needs.
Here is a list of the top 6 credit cards with lowest annual fees:
ICICI HCPL Coral Credit Card
This credit card reduces your annual fee by giving maximum rewards.
Annual fee: Rs 199
- You can earn 2 payback points for every purchase worth Rs 100 (except fuel)
- This card lets you redeem 2000 PAYBACK points in one go which would be worth Rs 500.
- You can earn 2.5% cashback and a 1% surcharge waiver with every fuel purchase at HCPL.
- Due to courtesy of the Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% savings on dining at 800 restaurants across India.
- A minimum transaction of Rs 500 will give you a cashback of 2.5% on fuel refill at HCPL stations.
Axis Bank Smart Traveller Credit Card
This card comes with extra travel benefits to make your journeys more exciting and rewarding. Annual fee: Rs 250 (can get waived at a spend of Rs 2,500 within 45 days)
- You earn 8 points on every Rs 200 spent on credit cards while traveling abroad.
- Earn 4 points on every Rs 200 Spent on holiday packages, hotels, airlines, bus and train bookings.
- You get 2 points for every Rs 200 spent on the credit card in India
- You get maximum benefits up to Rs 400 per month.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card
This card lets you enjoy unlimited lifestyle benefits and the best of reward programs.
Annual fee: Rs 250
- Earn 5 reward points on every Rs 150 spent on hotels, dining, and other facilities.
- Get 1 reward point for every Rs 150 spent on other categories.
- 1 reward point is equal to Rs 0.03.
- You can avail a cashback of 20% on all Uber rides, capped to Rs 600 a month
SimplySAVE SBI Card
You can simply save and simply spend using this attractive looking credit card.
Annual fee: Rs 499
- You get Rs 100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal.
- You earn 1 reward point for every Rs 100 spent using this card
- You earn more than 10 reward points on every Rs 100 spent on dining, movies, and groceries.
- In the first 60 days, on spending Rs 2000 you get 2000 reward points.
HDFC Moneyback Card
This card lets you get cashback every day on spends with moneyback HDFC bank credit card.
Annual fee: Rs 500
- On every online spend, you earn 2 reward points.
- You can redeem rewards as cashback.
Citibank Cashback Credit Card
Paying your bills is rewarding with this credit card.
Annual fee: Rs 500
- Avail 5% cashback on all movie ticket purchases, capped to Rs 100 per month.
- This card has multiple payment options
- Avail 5% cashback on all telephone bill payments
- You get 0.5% cashback on all other spends
- The redemption policy of this card is simple.
Therefore, these few privileged credit cards allow you to utilize its benefits to a maximum without having to worry about a high annual fee.
22 Total Views, 2 Views Today