Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CPO Notification for the new session 2019-20. Every year so many candidates wait for the notification to release for Central Police Organization (CPO). CPO recruit the aspirants for the different armed force of the country- Delhi Police, Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
How to fill the Application Form?
Follow the below steps to fill the SSC CPO Application Form 2019 (New Session)-
- Go to the official website (ssc.nic.in).
- Check for the Registration Link.
- Fill the required details ask for the registration.
- The unique registration number and password will be sent to the given mail id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to login again to fill the form by using registration details.
- Fill the required credentials like- Personal Detail, Contact Detail, Educational Details, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet.
What Documents Need to Fill the Application Form?
Here, is the list of the document’s candidates have to carry original and 2-3 xerox (at the time of document verification and at the exam center) with them while applying online for SSC CPO 2019-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details (while gateway of payment)
- Educational Certificates
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category have to provide the caste certificate
- The PWD candidates have to upload their physical disabled certificate
- Receipt of the payment
- Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir have to show their domicile certificate
- Discharge certificate for those who are Ex-Serviceman
Who can Apply for SSC CPO?
Candidates must go through the SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria to know they are eligible to fill the Application Form or not. As per the official notification, the eligibility is defined in 2 factors which are described below-
- Educational Qualification-
- Must have the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University and Institute.
- Those who are applying for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police must carry the valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car), otherwise, they are not eligible for the PST/ PET.
- The minimum age to apply for the online process is 20 Years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 Years.
- The age relaxation will be applied as per the norms.
- Citizen of India.
- Subject of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar).
What are the Important Topics for the SSC CPO?
Candidates can check the list of an important topic from the SSC CPO Syllabus which will comes in the exam –
Arithmetic Ability: Computation of Whole Numbers, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Venn Diagram, Graph of Linear Equation, Pie Chart, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogy, Space Visualization, Decision Making, Relations Concepts, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Non-Verbal Series, Problem Solving, etc.
General Awareness and General Knowledge: Must have the latest updated information about the last six months events and updates related to the National and International News.
English Language: Grammar, Spotting Error, Spellings, Vocabulary, etc.
Selection Procedure for SSC CPO 2019
Candidates will be selected to work for the armed force of the country when they cleared all the following stages of SSC CPO Selection Process of the exam-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Medical Exam
252 Total Views, 1 Views Today