Independence Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrating the Declaration of Independence of the United States on July 4, 1776. The Continental Congress announced that the thirteen American groups were no longer matter (and subordinate) to the ruler of Britain and were currently combined, at liberty, and liberated states. The Congress had chosen to announce independence two days before, on July 2, however, it was not acknowledged until July 4.
- Also named as – The Fourth of July
- Celebrated by – United States
- Importance – The day in the year 1776 that the announcement of Independence got accepted by the Continental Congress
- Festivities – Fireworks, family reunions, concerts, barbecues, picnics, parades, baseball games
We rejoice American Independence Day on the Fourth of July on an annual basis. We think of July 4, 1776, as a day that signifies the Announcement of Independence and the influx of the United States of America as a self-governing country.
Happy 4th of July Wishes & Messages
- I wish you to have a great Fourth of July with your family and friends. May it be a wonderful time of joy and happiness.
- Happy 4th of July! Let’s celebrate the opportunities to live happy lives and create a bright future for the generations to come.
- We owe to America to be loyal and patriotic citizens who contribute to its prosperity and well-being. Let’s pay tribute to those who did that job before us. Happy Independence Day!
- Have a happy America’s birthday! May today be a great day of fun, rest, and reminiscence.
- Best wishes on Fourth of July! Hope you’re having a good time with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful present our country protects.
- Let’s appreciate the chance of being better people and decent citizens of the best country in the world. Happy Independence Day!
- Happy Fourth of July! Have a great day filled with positive emotions and pleasant feelings in a good company.
- Let’s have a happy Independence Day by saluting those brave ones who sacrificed their lives for our future.
- Happy Independence Day! Make this day memorable by honoring American heroes and celebrating strong foundations of our country they fought for.
- The key ingredient in any greeting is a sincere wish. So be generous with your feelings on the day America rose as an independent country.
US Independence Day Wishes
- Let’s celebrate the day that gave us the freedom of thought, actions, faith and speech!
- Today we celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave. Hope your Independence Day is monumental!
- Celebrate freedom! Hope your Day of Freedom is filled with family, friends and fireworks!
- Independence a precious gift from God. May we always remain independent. Wishing you a safe and happy Independence Day!
- Freedom, Liberty, Unity. Enjoy your Day of Freedom!
- It’s cool to be American! Hooray for the people who live in this land!
- On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit!
- Happy Birthday, America! Celebrating our independence, celebrating our freedom!
- We celebrate the bravery of our fathers and their gift of freedom. Long may our flag wave!
Here are some US Independence Quotes –
- Somehow the Fourth had its silent times, as well, even for little feet and childlike voices, and tiny hands stole into each other as we sat looking at our fire-works with a sense that independence was a fine thing to declare. Happy Fourth of July.
- Two hundred and twenty-seven years back a bunch of guys joined hands on the Fourth of July and decided — because they didn’t have any cherry bombs — they would announce some obvious facts. Happy Fourth of July
- My loyal heart beats red, white, and blue. Happy Fourth of July
- Those who imagine gaining the blessings of freedom, must, like men, suffer the exhaustion of backing it up. Happy Independence Day!
- Where freedom resides, there is my nation. Happy Independence Day!
- We need an America with the sense of experience. However, we must not let America become old in soul. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom is the oxygen of the soul. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed — else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.
- Happy Fourth of July – May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country!
- Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have. Happy Fourth of July
- This country will stay the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. Happy Fourth of July
- Let liberty never expire in your hands. Happy Fourth of July
- Liberty is nothing but an opportunity to be better. Happy Fourth of July
- It is easy to take freedom allowed, when you have never had it taken from you.Happy Fourth of July
- If our nation is worth fading for in time of battle let us resolve that it is really worth living for in time of harmony. Happy Fourth of July
- Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. Happy Fourth of July
- Many politicians are in the habit of laying it down as a self-evident proposition that no people ought to be free till they are fit to use their freedom. The maxim is worthy of the fool in the old story who resolved not to go into the water till he had learned to swim.
- Freedom is not sufficient. Happy Fourth of July
- Liberty is never free. Happy Fourth of July
- Freedom does not contain, my fellow citizens, in mere general announcements of the rights of man. It consists in the conversion of those statements into sure action. Consequently… reading its business-like verdicts, we should ask ourselves what there is in it for us. There is nothing in it for us unless we can translate it into the terms of our own conditions and of our own lives…. Happy Fourth of July
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
- We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.
- You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Celebrate independence this 4th of July by wishing your family and friends. Pick the best US Independence quotes, wishes, messages and greetings. Happy 4th of July!
- Let’s celebrate today paying tribute to those who fought for our freedom and future. Happy Fourth of July!
- With the deepest respect and eternal gratitude, we salute the American Heroes and the independent United States of America. Happy 4th of July, fellow Americans!
- Happy Independence Day! May our sovereign country remains a home of democracy, tolerance, and equality.
- Joining hand in hand, we celebrate our liberty and thank those in service to the United States. Have a happy Independence Day!
- Today we reflect on our past and rejoice at a happy day of Independence. Have a warm and fun-filled Fourth of July!
- May the colors of the American flag remind us of our victories and losses. We have come a long way to the liberties we now enjoy. Let’s be grateful today for what we have and spend a great Independence Day!
- Happy Fourth of July! Let’s dance and watch the fireworks; let’s listen to music and enjoy the parade; let’s play with our kids; let’s visit our grandparents; let’s invite neighbors for a barbecue; let’s send each other warm wishes… Let’s be free on Independence Day!
- Today is not just the other day of the week, not a regular holiday. On July 4, we commemorate those who made it possible for us to live in a free America and pursue our dreams. Have a joyous Independence Day!
- As proud citizens of the United States of America, we are celebrating the greatest holiday of our nation. May it be a beautiful day of self-awareness, patriotism, kindness, and love. Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
- To be an American is to practice the liberties our independent country protects. Let’s honor those who gave their lives for us to live in a free world. Happy Independence Day!
July 4th is a day that comes together with events like fireworks, celebrations, processions, party-political speeches, etc. Since it’s chosen for the festivity of the independence of the United States, it comes along with a great display of the rich philosophy and civilizations of the US residents.
Happy Birthday, America Quotes –
- Happy Independence Day USA! Stay strong and prosper; rely on your people and be just to all.
- Happy birthday to a great land of freedom, power, and democracy! May the future offers the best it has to all Americans.
- Our hearts beat in perfect unison when we celebrate Independence Day. Let’s embrace the marvelous feelings of unity, freedom, and love today. Happy birthday America!
- Bright Stars and glorious Stripes emanate the pride of great accomplishments of America. We are forever grateful for our freedom and opportunities. Happy birthday to the United States!
- Wishing a happy birthday to America! The land of brave and free people who keep the fire of patriotism burning in their proud and thankful hearts.
- Today we celebrate the birthday of our country. Let’s reflect on America’s past and wish for safe and peaceful future. Happy birthday to our fatherland!
- What’s the best present for birthday? On July 4, it is a parade of thanks, a firework of hope, and a carnival of appreciation. Let’s join in a United celebration of our country’s day of birth!
- Happy birthday to all Americans as a nation! Let’s enjoy the Fourth of July with countless smiles, laughs, warm wishes, and aspiring hopes!
- On July 4, we celebrate our country’s birthday and appreciate the freedom and democracy it protects. Let’s cherish America and our life in an independent state. Happy birthday to all!
- Let’s enjoy the blessings of independence America gives its citizens every day. With our hearts full of love, pride, and appreciation, we celebrate the noble foundations of our country. Happy birthday USA!